We are here to stay a little longer with you.
Wash your tee less & wash them with love
- Do not soak your t-shirts in water overnight.
- Avoid using hot water for washing.
- Always wash your t-shirts inside-out to retain its original color.
Be careful with your detergents
- Avoid using bleach.
- Avoid using strong washing detergents or soaps.
- Do not wring.
Lay flat to dry
- To avoid possible shrinkage.
- To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended.
- To maintain the life of the design, t-shirts should be ironed inside out on a low heat setting without the use of steam.
- This step also aids in refreshing the colors in the design.
- Check for stains before ironing.
- Never direct iron on t-shirt prints.
Tie-Dye Wash Care
- The next few times you wash your tie-dye t-shirts, you may want to wash them separately just in case the colors continue to bleed.
- Turn your tie-dye t-shirts inside out before putting them in washing. By washing your t-shirts inside-out, you will reduce the amount of fading outside the t-shirt.
- Wash using cold water to prevent dyes from bleeding and be sure to use gentle detergent formulated to work in cold water.
- Don’t leave your wet t-shirts in the washing machine for too long after the cycle has completed. If you let your wet tie-dye t-shirts sit, you’ll give colors time to bleed out.
- When possible, dry your t-shirts on a clothesline indoors or in shade.
- Remember: Sunlight fades bright colors.
- Avoid drying in the dryer after the first washing, if possible.
- Iron your tie-dye t-shirts post drying.