Size Chart - Unisex Half Sleeve T-shirts
Size Chart - Unisex Pullover Hoodies
Size Chart - Unisex Full-Sleeve T-shirt
Size Chart - Women's Top
Size Chart - Kids T-shirt
Size Chart - Rompers & Onesies
Shopping online for clothing can be difficult and we all like our clothes to fit differently.
For that reason, we have dedicated size charts shared with each products for your better reference.
- Clothing can be sized according to different measurements, so be sure to select your size based on the Size Guide shared with each products.
- We use standardized measurements, not too tight not too loose.
- Please measure your chest and body lengths properly for seamless experience.
- Unfortunately, we do not have any size return, exchange or refund policies available with us currently.
- All the measurements mentioned in our size charts are in Inches
How to Find Your Size ?
- Find your favorite tee at home.
- Lay it nice and flat.
- Don’t stretch any part of the t-shirt.
- It must be free from wrinkles.
- Move an inch down from one arm pit & measure the distance between the two of them. This will be your body width.
- Measure from the top left of the collar down to the bottom of the t-shirt. This will be your body length.
- Match it up to our product measurements on our size chart and you’re good to go!
- You can always reach out to us on [email protected] if there’s any confusion regarding the sizing of our products!